Moab UT

Moab UT

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hello! Is anybody in there?

We are buried here in the south.  We are schooling, gutting a home, taking out bamboo, building a fence, having the flu, going to court over having trash in our yard, having our tenants electrical box go haywire after a big storm (welcome to being a land lord) and believe me the list goes on and on.  

My mind is so boggled at the moment that every time I log on to write something, I can't even express my thoughts.  

Nonetheless, we remain fairly upbeat.  Fr. and I occasionally have the look of treading water for a long time, but we are hopeful.  I only thought I never saw my husband.  Now, I really never see him.  Well, I do, but it's a blurred guy running in covered in mud and filth to jump in the shower and put on his cassock and cross.   

Prayer: it's the thing that keeps me sane.  Church:  it's the constant that keeps me grounded.  I don't know how people live without either of those things.  

I still love my new little place despite all of the many little bumps in the road.  We can't wait to move in  and start cooking.  

Pray for us!