Moab UT

Moab UT

Sunday, October 31, 2010

An evening with the saints







Tonight we had a party at the church for those who do not wish to participate in halloween. A group of us got together, ordered pizza made delicious treats and let our children dress up as saints or Biblical characters.

We've done this party for several years and I've been to All Saints parties at other parishes and they are so much fun.

I'm always so impressed with the costumes (always homemade) and the choice of saints chosen by the children. Katherine chose the Empress Theodora. Thea chose Elizabeth, the mother of St. John the Baptist and Zoe chose Rebekah, the wife of Isaac.









Zoe insisted on wearing a pink dress under her head covering. She claimed that Rebekah wore pink. Chances are she didn't, but who am I to argue.

All of the children looked just wonderful, but I must confess that I loved the little one's choice of St. Mary of Egypt. The hair just gives her away!

A blessed week to you all!