Moab UT

Moab UT

Monday, August 3, 2009

Once upon a time, there lived three little princesses






I will be the first to admit that my kids have too many toys.  We are about to make a move and I am determined to move with less than we have now.  One of the biggest areas that I plan to trim the fat is in my children's rooms.  

Having said that, I will say one thing:  my girls have always, and continue, to love their dress up box.  We have a huge tub filled with all sorts of dress up clothes and they play dress up almost daily.  This box, and it's many treasures, has made the cut and will move with us.  

Here in the pictures are the girls in one of their many performances.  The story was about three princesses, one who was a cowgirl angel.  I didn't really get much more of the story, as it was a ballet and so their wasn't much talking going on-just grande sweeps and dramatic gestures.  

Another lovely performance.