Moab UT

Moab UT

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Good morning sunshine!


I've known about this little furry friend for a long time.  Someone gave him to Katherine when she was a toddler, then Thea played with him, now Zoe drags him around.  I must say that Zoe has shown the most interest in this little fellow.  She called him a hedgehog for the longest, completely scandalizing Katherine who was always quick to correct her.  "He's an armadillo Zoe, not a hedgehog!"

Anyhow, Zoe loves on him all day and sleeps with him at night.  So, I find him in my bed quite often.  However, this morning when I was making my bed, for some reason I was quite startled to throw my sheets back and see him staring at me.  

Perhaps it was the lack of coffee, who knows, but when I saw those beady little eyes staring at me I let out a little yelp.  I quickly realized that it was just "Dillo".  

Kids...they either keep you young or make you old, I'm not sure yet.  More coffee please.