Moab UT

Moab UT

Monday, November 17, 2008

The right white

Fr. Justin and I are planning to paint the interior of our house.  It is way over due.  After thinking of all the neutral colors I could live with, I've decided that I want to stay with white.  I think.   And this is where the problems began...

So, off I go to Home Depot and Sherwin Williams to find the right white.  Home I come with millions of paint swatches.  Yikes!  My living room wall is covered with white, off white, and beige paint swatches, as well as my bathroom.  

If you feel strongly that I should consider another neutral color besides white, I would be open to this.  Perhaps I am not able to choose a white because it's not the right color?  Go ahead, tell me.  For those of you who have been to my house and thought "If she would just put some color on those walls", now is your chance.   

Now, for those of you who have not been to my house, my colors are greens, reds, golds. 

I'll be waiting for your recommendations.  And so will Fr. Justin as he patiently waits for the right white to surface.