Moab UT

Moab UT

Friday, November 5, 2010

The year is quickly coming to a close




Can you believe it's already November!

The girls PE classes are over for the year. They will start up again mid January.

The last day of swim lessons were on Thursday, so I took a few pictures. Of course, I couldn't get anyone to swim for me. They just wanted to smile at the camera...

I think the girls and I will get a punch card at the natatorium and keep swimming through the winter. It's such a beautiful place to be when it's cold and rainy outside. It's always warm and cozy and loud with excitement. The south wall is glass from floor to ceiling. I bet it's a great place to be when it's snowing.

Anyhow, here are a few pictures of my girls having fun on the last day of class.

Oh, and we've decided to sell the house down the street. Just kidding. I'll give you an update soon.