Moab UT

Moab UT

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Three doctors, three opinions

So, a certain three year old doctor told me tonight, as I was playing a heated game of Rat-a-tat-cat, that I didn't look so good and that she thought a check up was in order.  Before I knew it, I was laying on the couch with a seven yr. old, a five yr. old and a three yr. old all giving three different opinions about what should be done.

Zoe:  "I fink she's sick."
Katherine:  "We need to cut her open."
Thea:  "We just need to kiss her and she will wake up."

Zoe:  "Let's take her temperature."
Katherine:  "Let's cut her open."
Thea:  "Let's kiss her."

Zoe:  "Hold still mommy and I'll listen to your heart."
Katherine:  "I'm telling you she needs to be cut open."
Thea:  "She just needs to be loved."

The moral of the story is to always get a second opinion and maybe even a third.