Moab UT

Moab UT

Monday, December 10, 2007

Major Score!

So, I started Christmas shopping today-finally. I hit my favorite thrift store and it paid off.

I got the three wee ones several wooden toys and a cool educational game for less than $15.00.

HOWEVER, the biggest score was for...me. :)

I have been looking for new curtains for my living room for years. Yes, years. But because we have such high ceilings they are always so expensive. So, I've just kept looking for the right curtains at the right price. I warned my husband long ago that when I found the right ones and the right length I was going to get them.

Well, I found eight panels of beautiful shear curtains with embroidered leaves (made by Pottery Barn) for $15.00 bucks a set! And they were the right color-natural!! Cool! I am so excited. I came home dancing for joy.

I love thrift stores.