Moab UT

Moab UT

Friday, December 31, 2010

A new year






‎"Out in this, God's beautiful world, there is everything waiting to heal lacerated nerves, to strengthen tired muscles, to please and content the soul that is torn to shreds with duty and care."

~Handbook of Nature Study, Anna Botsford Comstock


I never make New Years resolutions. I know myself too well.

However, I do plan to make more of a concerted effort in a couple areas of my life this year. I won't bore you with the list, but I'll share that one thing I do hope to do, is stop staring at this silly screen so much. Oh, I'm not interested in a debate about computers and the internet. I agree that both can be good...and bad. I'm just weighing in on the bad side of the argument at the beginning of this year.

Neither my soul, nor the souls of my children, are greatly benefited from the internet. And this I must seriously consider.

May your new year be blessed!