Moab UT

Moab UT

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just one more week.


Well, I had every intention of blogging about our time in the N.W. and posting a few pics to show you, but it has taken us a few more days to get going in one direction again that I had thought it would.  Katherine came down with a 104 fever on Tuesday night.  I should have known something was happening when she insisted on wearing a coat to the grocery store Tuesday.  

By the time we came home she was on the couch with three blankets piled on top of her and a high fever.  I was afraid it was the flu, because it came on so fast with a high fever.  I immediately started dousing her with vitamin C and Sambucus (Elderberry and Echinacea).  The fever slowly started coming down and is now at 100.  So, I think were getting somewhere.  

Anyhow, we've been resting and slowly cleaning a bit.  Papa returns home from the DOS Assembly in Atlanta tomorrow morning.  

Here is a pic of me and the girls on the beach.  See that little tummy of Thea's sticking out? Honestly, every time I put something one her while we were on vacation, it seemed a little too small! I thought I specifically asked her not to grow any more!  My babies!  My Babies!  Where are my babies!

Hopefully, I'll get to write a bit next week.  A good weekend to you all!