Moab UT

Moab UT

Friday, February 8, 2008

The big six!




While we were all trying to survive the flu, my eldest celebrated her sixth birthday.  I felt so bad for her because we were all so sick and she was so excited to be turning six.  She received many gifts from friends and family and so on Monday, January 21st, she and papa sat quietly in the living room and opened each one-alone.  Every time she would open a gift, she would quietly, but excitedly come in my room and show me the gift.  I would lift my aching head off the pillow and try to share in her excitement.  Zoe and Thea didn't even open their eyes.  
Finally, after two weeks of postponing her birthday party, we were finally able to celebrate the big day.  We had the party after church school on Sunday and invited all the kids for spaghetti, cake and ice cream.  We then played pin the horn on the unicorn.  
It was a fun little party.  

Happy birthday my first born!!!